Kammok: Wallaby Hammock
The lightest Kammok hammock yet, the portable, packable Wallaby is ready for whatever shape your on-the-go adventure or low-key lounging takes.
Pack it into the backcountry or put it in your pocket. The lightest Kammok hammock yet, the portable, packable Wallaby is ready for whatever shape your on-the-go adventure or low-key lounging takes.
- Ripstop nylon Gravitas fabric with high-tensile strength thread and reinforced stress points resists ripping and holds up to 400 lbs.
- 13 kN carabiners; 6 gear loop points
- Each purchase supports the Kammok Give Adventure initiative: 1% of revenue supports youth leadership training through outdoor adventure
- Kammok is a member of 1% For The Planet, an organization building, supporting and activating an alliance of businesses that are committed to creating a healthy planet
- Dimensions (unpacked): 100 x 50
- Dimensions (packed): 4.5 x 3.5 inches
- Sleeping Capacity: 1 person
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Material: LunarWave ripstop nylon
- Weight: 10.02 oz
This down hammock underquilt is designed for use with sleeping hammocks in cold climates (at or above 30°F).$329.00
This one-of-a-kind blue tartan patterned adventure blanket is only available from Shoulders of Giants.$275.00
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.