Vargo: Titanium Converter Stove
This compact stove converts the Hexagon Wood Stove in a multi-fuel cook system. It can burn alcohol, fuel tabs, and fuel gels, and it can serve as a standalone stove.
Out of stock
The Titanium Converter stove converts the Hexagon into a complete multi-fuel cooking system. Just drop in the Converter, and the Hexagon will serve as a windscreen while providing the ideal distance between the stove and cookware. The Converter burns alcohol, fuel tabs, and fuel gels, and can be used as a standalone stove without the Hexagon.
*Hexagon Wood Stove sold separately
- All titanium contstruction
- Converts the Hexagon Wood Stove (sold separately) into a complete multi-fuel stove system
- Use as a standalone alcohol and fuel tab/gel stove
- Easily switches between alcohol and fuel tab/gel burning modes
- Fold flat stand
- Convenient carrying case
- Stove diameter: 2.4 inches (61 mm)
- Stove height: 0.9 inches (22 mm)
- Stand diameter (open): 4.2 inches (107 mm)
- Stand height: 2.4 inches (61 mm)
- Weight: 1.3 ounces (39 g)
- Capacity: 1.5 ounces (44 ml)
Highly recommended for use with both Vargo ultralight alcohol stoves.$14.95
The larger version of Vargo's popular Titanium Ti-Lite Mug is better suited for group travel.$64.95
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.