UCO: Leschi LED Lantern
This innovative lantern/flashlight can be lashed to almost any surface, horizontal or vertical.
The innovative Leschi Lantern + Flashlight is a versatile, lightweight, and compact source of light for backcountry adventures. The lantern’s convenient shock cord clip allows users to hang and focus it from both horizontal and vertical surfaces—it can hang from tree limbs, tent poles, guy lines, flagpoles… the list goes on.
Just pushing down on the lantern’s globe converts it into a handy flashlight for reading in bed or late-night out-of-tent forays. The light has three modes, including a strobe mode, and can generate up to 110 lumens.
- Collapsible lantern is rugged, water resistant, and easy to transport.
- Frosted globe slides up for lantern mode and down for flashlight mode.
- Super-bright LED provides up to 110 lumens of diffused white light.
- Burns up to four hours.
- Durable, plastic base with on/off button.
- On/off button switches light levels from bright to dim to conserve batteries or strobe for emergency situations.
- Integrated shock cord in base allows Leschi to mount to trees, bars, straps, guy lines, etc. up to 1″ (2.5 cm) in diameter.
- Battery Type (not included): 1x 1.5V AA alkaline
- Battery Life (up to): 4 hours
- Bulb Type: Super Bright LED
- Beam Projection: 108′ (33 m)
- Highly Water Resistant: IPX5
- Dimensions-open: 5.2″ high x 1.3″ diameter (13.2 cm x 3.3 cm)
- Dimensions-closed: 3.9″ high x 1.3″ diameter (9.8 cm x 3.3 cm)
- Weight (w/o batteries): 1.6 oz. (45 g)
This high-powered flashlight/lantern is fitted with a touchscreen and can charge mobile devices via USB.
This lightweight lantern/flashlight can also be used as a power bank for your mobile devices.$24.99
This three-foot cord is designed for use with Lightning and Micro-USB ports. Its rugged design makes it perfect for use with the Core Third solar charger.$29.95
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.