Vargo: Triad Multi-Fuel Stove
The Vargo original that started it all has gotten a major upgrade since its inception in 2003. Now with a wider filling hole for faster fueling and multi-fuel capability for burning fuel tabs and gels, the Triad continues to stand apart as one of the best.
Out of stock
Get more capability for less weight with the Triad Multi-Fuel Stove. Weighing just an ounce, Vargo Triad Multi-Fuel Stove pairs multi-fuel performance with the strength, durability, and weight savings of titanium. Used upright, the Triad is a quick filling, long burning alcohol stove. Or, flipped over, it burns fuel tabs or fuel gels for additional fuel options.
- Solid titanium construction for extra durability
- Multi-fuel capability for added versatility
- All-season, all-terrain usability
- Folding legs and pot supports
- Simple to use
- Ultra compact
- Minimal maintenance required
- Reliable all-season performance
- Enlarged filling hole for faster fueling
- Easy to reclaim unused fuel
- Boils 16 oz/0.5 L in 5-6 mins (alcohol) or 7-8 mins (fuel tabs or gels)
- Weight: 1.0 ounce (30 grams)
- Diameter closed: 2.9 inches (76 mm)
- Diameter open: 3.5 inches (89 mm)
- Height collapsed: 1.2 inches (30 mm)
- Fuel capacity (alcohol): 1.5 ounces (44 ml)
- Burn time: ~20 mins (alcohol), ~12 mins (fuel tabs), various (fuel gels)
This ultra-light double boiler system allows you to cook two items at once to save both time and fuel.$69.95
Large enough to use as a cooking pot, yet small enough to use as a bowl, the Vargo Titanium Sierra 750 brings new functionality to the classic Sierra cup design.$49.95
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.