Vargo: Titanium Sierra 750
Large enough to use as a cooking pot, yet small enough to use as a bowl, the Vargo Titanium Sierra 750 brings new functionality to the classic Sierra cup design.
Out of stock
Large enough to use as a cooking pot, yet small enough to use as a bowl, the Vargo Titanium Sierra 750 brings new functionality to the classic Sierra cup design. Topped off by the Vargo original strainer lid with heat-resistant knob, it’s a multi functional piece of cook and dining ware that your grandpa would be proud to own.
- Angled sides make cleaning and eating simple
- Fold-away handle to easily convert from eating bowl to cooking pot
- Tight fitting strainer lid with an easy-to-grip heat-resistant knob to prevents burns
- Nylon mesh storage bag included
- Capacity: 750 milliliters (25 oz)
- Weight: 4.8 ounces (136 grams)
- Top diameter: 6.0 inches (152 mm)
- Bottom diameter: 4.0 inches (102 mm)
- Height: 2.0 inches (51 mm)
VArgo's largest pot still weighs in just north of 5 oz. making it almost half the weight of other similar sized pots.$69.95
Highly recommended for use with both Vargo ultralight alcohol stoves.$14.95
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.