Vargo: Titanium BOT – Bottle Pot
The titanium BOT can be used as a cook pot and as a water bottle. And it weighs just 4.7 ounces.
Half water bottle, half cooking pot, the BOT performs both functions exceptionally well and weighs less than most standard water bottles. It converts easily from a water bottle to a cooking pot with a simple flip of the lid yet its watertight, temperature resistant O-ring won’t melt when exposed to heat.
- Made of the highest quality of titanium available free of linings or coatings
- Screw-top lid with a watertight, heat-resistant O-ring that doubles as a cooking pot lid
- Wide mouth design to make cooking, cleaning, and using a lot easier. It can fit your entire hand inside it while still fitting in most water bottle pockets!
- 1.0 liter capacity to make measuring, cooking meals, and sterilizing water more convenient
- Graduate measurements in 100 ml increments from 300-900 ml.
- Both pieces work well with pot lifters
- Capacity: 1.0 liter (34 oz)
- Outer Diameter: 4.1 inches (105 mm)
- Inner Diameter: 3.8 inches (96 mm)
- Height: 6.3 inches (160 mm)
- Weight: 4.7 ounces (133 grams)
Designed for use by four or more people, the Solo Stove Campfire is the largest of the three Solo Stoves available.$109.99
VArgo's largest pot still weighs in just north of 5 oz. making it almost half the weight of other similar sized pots.$69.95
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.