My Medic: The Solo
Specially designed for the solo adventurer, this kit contains everything you’ll need to treat most trail injuries.
Out of stock
This is specially designed for solo adventurers. Its contents (listed under the “features” tab) provide everything you’ll need to treat most injuries in the backcountry.
The kit comes in a waterproof, crushproof case and weighs less than half a pound. Just throw it in your pack and forget it (until you need it, that is).
-  Liquid Skin® | 5 gram
-  Gauze Roll | 3 in. x 12.3 ft.
-  Butterfly Bandage | Large
-  Fabric Bandage | 2 in. x 4.5 in.
-  Fabric Bandage | 1 in. x 3 in.
-  Burn Jel®
-  Sunscreen
-  Lip Guard | Chapstick
-  Medicaine® | Sting + Bite
-  Oral Pain Relief | Generic Orajel
-  P.A.W.S.® | Hand Sanitizing Wipes
-  Triple Antibiotic | Generic Neosporin®
-  Hydrocortisone Cream | Skin Irritations + Allergies
-  Tylenol® | Headache + Fever + Pain | 1000mg total
-  Pepto Bismol® | Upset Stomach
-  Ibuprofen | Pain + Fever + Inflammation | 800mg total
-  Atwood® 550 Paracord | 7 Strand | 10 ft.
-  Rescue Whistle
-  Moleskin | Blister Protection
-  Tweezers | Stainless + Non-Magnetic
-  Case
- Dimensions: 4.75 in. x 3.5 in x 1.75 in | 29 cu. in.
- Weight (Case): 124 grams | 0.27 lbs
- Weight (Supplies): 93 grams | 0.20 lbs
- Weight (Total): 217 grams | 0.48 lbs
This titanium whistle weighs just 1/10th of an ounce, but it can be heard more than mile away.$10.95
This basic first aid kit can be used on any adventure—from a day at the park with the kids to a multi-day backpacking adventure.$99.95
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.