Solo Stove: Campfire
Designed for use by four or more people, the Solo Stove Campfire is the largest of the three Solo Stoves available.
Out of stock
- The Solo Stove is one of the most efficient wood burning stoves ever created. Start a wood fire inside, and air intake holes on the bottom of the stove will channel air to the base of the fire, increasing the rate of combustion. The resulting fire is more efficient and produces far less smoke than a traditional campfire.
The stove also features a heat shield between the ash pan and the bottom of the stove. This heat shield protects the ground under the stove from scorching. The cooking ring’s angled lip also increases efficiency by directing heat towards your pot minimizing heat loss. It also acts as a windshield while still allowing oxygen to flow inward.
The Campfire Solo Stove is the company’s largest model. It’s designed to be used by groups of four or more.
- Burns wood and other biomass
- Double-walled construction
- Highly efficient convection airflow system
- Fitted with heat shield and ash pan to prevent ground from scorching
The Bot -700 is built around a simple concept: use a lightweight, watertight container to pre-hydrate meals while hiking to save time, fuel, and improve taste.$99.95
This innovative and durable wood burning stove packs down to about the size of a paperback book.$59.99
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.