SlideBelts: Survival Belt
The Survival Belt’s buckle contains an LED flashlight, a ferrocerium firestarter rod, a bottle opener, and a fold-out stainless steel knife. It looks cool, too.
This is the outdoor adventure equivalent of Batman’s utility belt. Its buckle has a built-in bottle opener, LED flashlight, Ferrocerium fire starter rod, and a stainless steel folding knife. That knife is equipped with a locking mechanism that allows the user to open it with one hand.
- Highly durable buckle made from glass-filled nylon and equipped with:
- LED flashlight
- Bottle opener
- Ferrocerium firestarter rod
- Folding, locking, heat-treated stainless steel knife with Nitride coating
- Durable non-leather strap coated with TPU alloy. Complies with all US FDA skin sensitivity requirements
- One size: fits up to 48″ waist. Trim to fit.
- Survival Strap: 1.5” (3.8 cm) x 56″ (142 cm)
- Survival Buckle: 1.96″ (4.99 cm) x 3.75″ (9.55 cm)
This waterproof container holds 12 matches that will burn in absolutely any condition. Seriously—these things burn underwater.$9.99
Nearly double the capacity of the original, the 1.0L Katadyn BeFree water bottle and filter still gives you the same freedom to drink from almost any water source... and you can take a little more with you.$44.95
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.