Sea to Summit: Ultra-Sil Dry Sack 20L
This ultra-lightweight dry sack is ideal for protecting your belongings in wet environments.
Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil® Dry Sacks are more than 50% lighter than their super popular Lightweight Dry Sacks. They’re made of Siliconized Cordura®, which is one of the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon fabrics available. Now you don’t have to choose between keeping your gear dry and keeping it light.
- Super compact and ultra lightweight
- Made of Ultra-Sil™ nylon, a polyurethane coated siliconized Cordura® for ultimate waterproofing and maximum durability
- Non-wicking Hypalon® roll top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
- Soft and flexible with a slippery finish for easy packing
- Translucent fabric allows good visibility of the contents
- All seams are double stitched and tape sealed
- Dimensions: 10″ x 24″
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Volume: 20L
This sturdy, water-resistant container is our favorite way to keep gear organized at base camp or in the back of your adventure rig.
With a very minimalist design, this is the ideal wallet if you are only looking to take a couple of cards and some bills.$21.99
The Gear Trap™ is a "beaver tail" accessory that provides additional storage for the S.H.A.D.O. Pack 28L. It's well suited to stash a bulky jacket, bump helmet, snow shovel, rope, or even a skate board.$49.00
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.