- Made of Kammok’s proprietary diamond ripstop LunarWave nylon fabric, the Roo is very lightweight, tear resistant and breathable
- Roomy enough for two campers, the Roo has a maximum capacity of 500 lbs.
- Hammock packs into its attached water-resistant compression sack and gets down to the size of an angry blowfish
- Comes fully equipped with two hot-forged wiregate Kanga Claw carabiners and two Dyneema Racer Slings for setting up the hammock
- Add the Kammok Dragonfly bug net (sold separately) when you’re camping in buggy areas to keep mosquitoes away
- Check out the Kammok Python straps (sold separately) for the quickest, easiest setup around trees and other fixed objects
- Each purchase supports Kammok’s Give Adventure initiative to donate 1% of their revenue to support youth in leadership training through outdoor adventure
- Kammok is a member of 1% For The Planet, an organization building, supporting and activating an alliance of businesses that are committed to creating a healthy planet
- Unfolded Dimensions: 120 x 67
- Folded Dimensions: 6.5 x 5.5 x 5.25 inches
- Sleeping Capacity: 2 people
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Material: LunarWave ripstop nylon
- Weight: 1lb 8 oz
Hand sewn in Portland, this Pendleton blanket is 100% waterproof. Seriously.$275.00
This ultra-light insect net is designed to offer 360° protection from mosquitoes and other disease-carrying insects.$75.00
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.