Rocky Mountain Underground: Core Pack 35L
This durable waterproof bag will hold up on backcountry ski trips, multi-pitch climbs, and air travel days.
RMU’s rugged, all-purpose Core Pack is designed for the well-rounded adventurer. It’s been proven in environments of all kinds, from the crags at Indian Creek to the steeps at Chamonix.
And though it has a spacious 35-liter capacity, the Core Pack compact enough to fit in an overhead storage compartment. Because it was built with durable waterproof fabric, though, it can also hold up in the cargo hold.
*Due to popular demand, please allow for a few extra days for shipping on this item.
- 35 L capacity that’s designed to fit in an airplane overhead compartment
- Removable waterproof sleeve to protect electronics
- 3-way ski and snowboard carry
- Support system built from recycled ski cores
- Dual hydration system
- Built-in helmet holder
- 270 degree zip clamshell design
- Interior pocket organization
- Volume: 35L
- Dimensions: 26” x 11.4” x 7.9”
- Electronics Pouch Capacity: 5 L
- 630D nylon with carbonate body fabric
- Waterproof PU carbonate coating
- Aluminum and nylon buckles
Stylish, ultra-light, and modern carbon fiber belt clip keeps your keys organized and within reach at all times$21.99
This ornate fixed-blade knife fits a triple laminated stainless steel blade into a countoured handle crafted from birch, staghorn, and leather. It comes with a genuine leather sheath.$134.00
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.