Outdoor Technology: Turtle Shell 3.0
This battery powered Bluetooth speaker is loud, sturdy, and fully waterproof. And it floats.
Now in its third edition, the battery-powered Turtle Shell speaker is a whopping 20% louder than its predecessor—which was at least that much louder than the original—and a lot more efficient to boot.
It plays louder, for longer, from further away. And it’s waterproof so you can literally take this rugged Bluetooth boombox into the water with you. It floats.
- Fully IPX7 waterproof for swimming with the fishes BUT.
- It floats, so no turtle-man overboard drills necessary.
- True wireless daisy chain function pairs multiple Turtle Shells together for ultimate portable stereo sound.
- High capacity 20-hour Lithium-Ion battery.
- Power Bank function charges your small electronics.
- Patented Dual-Directional Sound™ (a la Big Turtle Shell®) so it can lay flat and fill the room or sit on its side and jam in your face.
- Built-in microphone for calls and quizzing Siri or Cortana.
- Standard 1/4″-40 camera threading & custom strap mounts for multiple mounting options.
- 3.5 mm audio-in (& out) port in case you are still rocking a Walkman.
- INCLUDED: USB charging cable, 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable, signature ODT carry pouch and user manual.
- PLAY TIME: 20 hours.
- WIRELESS RANGE: 32 feet
This rugged solar panel / power bank is fitted with a 1,000-lumen light.$49.99
The Glider™ hammock shelter features a fully integrated rainwater retention system, opening up new opportunities for water collection from the backyard to backcountry.$230.00
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.