Outdoor Technology: Kodiak 2.0
$39.95 – $49.95
This rugged power bank can hold a charge of up to 6000 mAh and can power two devices at once.
Off the grid, off the map, or just out to lunch with no outlet nearby, the Kodiak 2.0 Power Bank has you—and your mates—covered with its rugged, portable design, dual power outlets, and 6000 mAh of charge capacity.
That’s enough juice to charge a tablet, or enough for you and bae to maintain sanity all the way from LA to London, flying coach with a Detroit layover (OK, that might be stretching it, we all know how much bae uses the phone).
- Rechargeable 6000 mAh lithium polymer battery.
- Super portable and lightweight.
- Dual USB ports one 5v 1 amp and one 5v 2.4 amp for charging your devices.
- Charge the Kodiak via one micro USB port.
- New red power indicator lights to let you know where you stand in life.
- Fully waterproof (IPX7) when the lid is closed and very water resistant (IPX6) when open.
- What’s in the box: Kodiak, Manual, Charge cable, ODT sticker.
- Size: 3.59″ x 2.80″ x 0.90″
- Weight: 6.6 oz.
The PackLite Nova USB is a solar inflatable lantern that is always a family favorite!$19.99
With an output up to 10W, the Massai 10 has plenty of power to keep your iPhone, iPad, GoPro, FitBit, Spot 3, and any other USB powered 5V device.$99.95
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.