Outdoor Technology: Kodiak 2.0 Mini
This miniature version of the Kodiak Power Bank is small enough to fit in a pocket, but it can still hold enough charge to power almost any mobile device.
Until phones can handle a day of normal use without dying, there’s the Kodiak Mini 2.0 Power Bank. It puts extra charging power withing reach in an ultra-pocketable, rugged format that hides in your hand and takes a beating better than a Hollywood stunt double.
- Rechargeable 2600 mAh lithium polymer battery.
- Super portable and lightweight.
- USB port – 5v 1 amp for charging your devices.
- Charge the Kodiak via one micro USB port.
- New red power indicator lights to let you know where you stand in life.
- Fully waterproof (IPX7) when the lid is closed and very water resistant (IPX6) when open.
- What’s in the box: Kodiak, Manual, Charge cable, ODT sticker.
- Size: 3.16″ x 2.20″ x 0.61″
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
The PackLite 16 is LuminAID's award-winning compact solar lantern.$19.99
This high-powered flashlight/lantern is fitted with a touchscreen and can charge mobile devices via USB.
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.