Outdoor Technology: Kodiak 2.0 Mini
This miniature version of the Kodiak Power Bank is small enough to fit in a pocket, but it can still hold enough charge to power almost any mobile device.
Until phones can handle a day of normal use without dying, there’s the Kodiak Mini 2.0 Power Bank. It puts extra charging power withing reach in an ultra-pocketable, rugged format that hides in your hand and takes a beating better than a Hollywood stunt double.
- Rechargeable 2600 mAh lithium polymer battery.
- Super portable and lightweight.
- USB port – 5v 1 amp for charging your devices.
- Charge the Kodiak via one micro USB port.
- New red power indicator lights to let you know where you stand in life.
- Fully waterproof (IPX7) when the lid is closed and very water resistant (IPX6) when open.
- What’s in the box: Kodiak, Manual, Charge cable, ODT sticker.
- Size: 3.16″ x 2.20″ x 0.61″
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
This three-foot cord is designed for use with Lightning and Micro-USB ports. Its rugged design makes it perfect for use with the Core Third solar charger.$29.95
This compact hangable lantern generates up to 130 lumens, and it can be used as a power bank.$39.99
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.