Off Grid Tools: Firefighter’s Handy Rescue Tool Premium
This sturdy, suprisingly lightweight tool is designed for rescues from collapsed or burning buildings.
Out of stock
This sturdy but lightweight tool was designed to be used by firefighters as a forcible entry tool. In addition to a cast alloy steel axe head, it’s fitted with a nail puller, hose spanner, pry bar, gas cut-off wrench, and grappling hook. A shock absorbing grip allows the user to swing with abandon into doors, walls, or whatever else.
This is the tool you’ll need in house fire or a building collapse, whether you’re trying to save yourself or rescue others. It’s made in the USA and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- All-in-one hammer, nail puller, reinforced pry bar with lever, wire twist, tire chain hook, grapple hook, hose spanner, and fully resharpenable 4.5″ curved axe head
- Gas cut-off wrench
- Shock-absorbing PowerGrip
- Meets all four categories for a fire department forcible entry tool
- Reliable, versatile, and affordable
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
- Made in USA for police, firefighters, and rescue workers
- Dimensions: 19.25″ x 5″ x 1.25″
- Weight: 2.24 lbs.
- Materials: cast alloy steel blade and shank, heat treated for extra strength
- Non-conducting fiberglass handle
- Rust-resistant matte finish
- Temporary blade guard included
- Made in the USA: Parowan, Utah
Vargo's Titanium Flint Lighter delivers a dependable spark in the most adverse conditions—even after getting doused with water.$19.95
The aluminum cylinder of this LED flashlight is packed with first aid essentials. It's also fitted with a compass and emergency whistle.$66.50
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.