My Medic: MyFAK
This basic first aid kit can be used on any adventure—from a day at the park with the kids to a multi-day backpacking adventure.
This basic first aid kit can be used on any adventure—from a day at the park with the kids to a multi-day backpacking adventure. If you’re out there doing it, the MyFAK will be there for you. Check the “features” tab for its contents.
-  Celox® | Granules | 2 gram
-  Liquid Skin® | 5 gram
-  Dyna Stopper Bandage | 9 in. x 5.5 in.
-  Gauze Roll | 3 in. x 12.3 ft.
-  Gauze Pad | 2 in. x 2 in.
-  Gauze Pad | 4 in. x 4 in.
-  Secure Strips | 0.25 in. x 3 in.
-  Curad® Performance Series Antibacterial Bandage | 2 in. x 4 in.
-  Curad® Performance Series Antibacterial Knuckle Bandage | 1.5 in. x 3 in.
-  Curad® Performance Series Antibacterial Fingertip Bandage | 1.75 in. x 2 in.
-  Curad® Performance Series Antibacterial Knee & Elbow Bandage | 3 in. x 3 in.
-  Curad® Performance Series Antibacterial Bandages | 1 in. x 3.25 in.
-  Burn Jel®
For the Airway:
-  CPR Shield
For Sprains & Fractures:
-  Acti-Splint | Finger
-  Triangular Bandage | Woven
-  Elastic Bandage | Velcro | 2 in. x 5 ft.
-  Vaseline
-  Sunscreen
-  Lip Guard | Chapstick
-  BZK Wipes | Antiseptic
-  Medicaine® | Sting + Bite
-  Alcohol Prep Pads | Large
-  Oral Pain Relief | Generic Orajel
-  P.A.W.S.® | Hand Sanitizing Wipes
-  Triple Antibiotic | Generic Neosporin®
-  Hydrocortisone Cream | Skin Irritations + Allergies
-  SALJET® Bullet | 30 ml | Sterile Saline Topical Solution
-  APAP | Generic Tylenol® | Headache + Fever + Pain
-  Cold Relief | Generic Tylenol® Cold
-  Benadryl® | Allergies | 25 mg x2
-  Diotame® | Generic Pepto-Bismol® | Upset Stomach
-  Ibuprofen | Generic Advil® + Motrin® | Pain + Fever + Inflammation
-  Outdoor Adventure First Aid Guide
-  Survival Rescue Blanket
-  Rescue Whistle
-  Pen Light
-  Thermometer | Digital
-  EMT Shears | 7.25 in.
-  Moleskin | Blister Protection
-  Nitrile Gloves | Large | Black
-  Tweezers | Stainless + Non-Magnetic
-  Clear Surgical Tape | 1 in. x 30 ft.
-  MyFAK bag
- Weather resistant
- NTOA approved
- OSHA & ANSI approved
- FSA/HAS approved purchase
- Dimensions: 4 in. x 6.75 in x 7.75 in | 209.25 cu. In.
- Weight (bag): 362 grams | 0.8 lbs
- Weight (basic supplies): 759 grams | 1.675 lbs.
- Weight (total): 1117 grams | 2.46 lbs
This LED flashlight comes packed with 25 feet of rope, water purification tablets, first-aid supplies, and more.$99.50
The Ultimate Fire Starter™ is like a cigarette lighter for primitive skills enthusiasts. It provides everything you need to start a roaring fire except the fuel.$24.95
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.