LuminAID: PackLite Nova USB Solar Inflatable Lantern
The PackLite Nova USB is a solar inflatable lantern that is always a family favorite!
The PackLite Nova USB is the next generation of LuminAID’s award-winning PackLite 12 collapsible solar lantern. It weighs 5 oz, and is 4.75” wide x 4.75” high. It offers 75 Lumens on its highest setting and provides 24 hours of LED light on a single charge. The PackLite Nova charges in 10 hours of sunlight, or 1-2 using the USB charging port, and requires no additional batteries. The PackLite Nova USB has a 4-level charge indicator and adjustable strap for hanging. Given its high performance but compact size, the PackLite Nova USB makes an ideal light for just about anywhere including the campsite, backyard and emergency kits.
- Push Red Button for TURBO, High, Medium, Low, and Flashing settings
- 4 Hours LED light on TURBO setting – 75 Lumens
- 7 Hours LED light on High setting
- 14 Hours LED light on Medium setting
- 24 Hours LED light on Low setting
- Multiple Days of light on Flashing setting
- USB recharging port
- Recharges in 10 hours of direct sunlight
- Lithium-Polymer Ion battery with thousands of recharge cycles
- Weight: 5 oz
- Dimensions approximately: 4.75″ W x 4.75″ L X 1″ H (flat) / 4.75″ x 4.75″ x 4.75″ (inflated)
- Waterproof up to 1 meter deep and can float (IP67)
- Product is 100% PVC-free and all components are lead-free and RoHs compliant
Weight: 5 oz
This high-powered flashlight/lantern is fitted with a touchscreen and can charge mobile devices via USB.
This all-in-one digital tool combines a Bluetooth speaker, a flashlight, and a power bank.$79.95
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.