Hydrapak: UltraFlask 600 ML
The largest of the HydraPak ultra-light series, the UltraFlask 600 holds more so you can go the distance.
Out of stock
Go big. The largest of the HydraPak ultra-light series, the UltraFlask 600 holds more so you can go the distance. Its soft material allows it to fit snugly in most vest pockets and it shrinks as you drink to minimize water movement.
- The UltraFlask 600 flask fits easily in most hydration vest, belt or pack pockets
- Soft material conforms to any pocket for a comfortable carrying experience
- Flexible design shrinks as you drink, reducing water movement on the run
- High-flow bite valve auto-seals after each sip, eliminating annoying drips
- Includes removable/adjustable drink tube; cut to a custom length or mount bite valve directly to cap
- Large 42mm opening lets you fill the UltraFlask easily with ice and drink mixes
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
Capacity: 600 ml / 20 fl oz
Weight: 43 g / 1.5 oz
Dimensions: 165 mm / 6.5 in x 70 mm / 2.75
Material: 100% BPA & PVC free Thermoplastic Polyurethane; Silicone; HDPE
The Insulated Stainless Steel Para-Bottle™ will keep your hot beverages hot for up to 12 hours and your cold ones cold for over 24.$39.95
The Seeker 2L is HydraPak’s ultra-light, durable water storage system for camping, backpacking, you name it.$18.00
The lightweight and compact 0.6L Katadyn BeFree water bottle and filter gives you the freedom to drink from a water source on the trail or traveling abroad.$39.95
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.