HydraPak: Stash 750 ML Flexible Bottle
Essential hydration equipment for every adventurer, the Stash 750 flattens for maximum room in your pack and expands for use on the trail.
Welcome to utility and design in harmony. The Stash 750 ML is compact, flexible and 50% lighter than a hard bottle. Pair with the compatible screw-on Katadyn BeFree filter cartridge (sold separately) to create a super-functional water filtration system for any adventure.
- Compatible with the screw-on Katadyn BeFree filter cartridge (sold separately)
- Twist to collapse down to 1/4 of its filled size when empty, minimizing the space it takes up in your pack
- At 50% lighter than most hard bottles it’s the most compact and convenient water bottle solution
- The flexible walls, TPU carry handle & grip ring create a comfortable carrying experience
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- The 42mm mouth screw cap makes it quick and easy to fill
- Rigid top and bottom keeps it sturdy and easy to drink out of
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
Capacity: 750 ml / 25 fl oz
Weight: 72 g / 2.5 oz
Dimensions (Open): 182 mm / 7.2 in x 89 mm / 3.5 in
Dimensions (Closed): 51 mm / 2 in x 89 mm / 3.5 in
Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane; HDPE
The larger version of Vargo's popular Titanium Ti-Lite Mug is better suited for group travel.$64.95
Nearly double the capacity of the original, the 1.0L Katadyn BeFree water bottle and filter still gives you the same freedom to drink from almost any water source... and you can take a little more with you.$44.95
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.