HydraPak: Seeker 4L Water Storage
Go the distance with the latest addition to the HydraPak Seeker series, the 4L.
Out of stock
If you’re looking for extra water capacity for extended back country travel, the 4L HydraPak Seeker series is what you need. It has a higher capacity storage, yet it’s lightweight. The flexible bail handle allows for easy pouring and carrying. It packs away nice and easy. And four side lash points for hanging or pack attachment make it the perfect tool for the long haul.
- Ultra-light water storage solution for camping, hiking, or any backcountry adventure
- Extremely packable, flatten and roll when empty and stow in bailhandle
- The flexible design makes it so light and compact, you’ll forget it’s in your pack
- Attach to your pack or hang with top and side tie-downs
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- The 42mm screw cap makes it easy to fill and the rigid rim allows for easy pouring
- Flexible bail handle makes it easy to fill in a stream or lake and carry
- Backcountry water filter compatible, the Katadyn® BeFree™ Filter (sold separately) screws on to the top allowing you to filter more water at camp
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Wide working temperature range (can be frozen – max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
Capacity: 4 L / 140 fl oz
Weight: 126 g / 1.4 oz
Dimensions: 310 mm / 12.1 in x 220 mm / 8.6 in
Material: 100% BPA & PVC free Thermoplastic Polyurethane; HDPE
This innovative hydration pack is designed to carry a day's worth of food, fuel, and gear.
The larger version of Vargo's popular Titanium Ti-Lite Mug is better suited for group travel.$64.95
Nearly double the capacity of the original, the 1.0L Katadyn BeFree water bottle and filter still gives you the same freedom to drink from almost any water source... and you can take a little more with you.$44.95
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.