HydraPak: Seeker 3L Water Storage
The high-capacity Seeker 3L is a durable, ultra-light hydration storage system for all your long haul excursions.
Out of stock
Get out and stay out! The high-capacity 3L Seeker collapses down to the size of a fist, attaches to your pack or hangs from a tree. You can freeze it to use as an ice pack or fill it with hot water to keep you warm. Plus, when paired with the compatible screw-on Katadyn BeFree filter cartridge (sold separately), you can conveniently filter water from virtually any source. Adventure seekers, this one’s for you.
- Backcountry water filter compatible, the Katadyn BeFree filter cartridge (sold separately) screws on to the top allowing you to filter more water at camp
- Ultra-light water storage solution for camping, hiking, or any backcountry adventure
- Fold or crush to collapse down and pack into the included 4×4 in. storage bag
- The flexible design makes it so light and compact, you’ll forget it’s in your pack
- Attach to your pack or hang with top and side tie-downs
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- The 42mm screw cap makes it easy to fill and the rigid rim allows for easy pouring
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
Capacity: 3 L / 100 fl oz
Weight: 94 g / 3.3 oz
Dimensions: 360.5 mm / 14.2 in x 135.5 mm / 5.3 in
Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane; HDPE
The handle of this LED flashlight can conceal 10 ounces of booze and two collapsible shot glasses.$72.50
Nearly double the capacity of the original, the 1.0L Katadyn BeFree water bottle and filter still gives you the same freedom to drink from almost any water source... and you can take a little more with you.$44.95
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.