HydraPak: Seeker 2L Water Storage
The Seeker 2L is HydraPak’s ultra-light, durable water storage system for camping, backpacking, you name it.
Out of stock
The great outdoors just got greater. The 2L Seeker collapses down to the size of a fist, attaches to your pack or hangs from a tree. You can freeze it to use as an ice pack or fill it with hot water to keep you warm. Plus, when paired with the compatible screw-on Katadyn BeFree filter cartridge (sold separately), you can enjoy filtered water from virtually any source along the way.
- Pair with the compatible screw-on Katadyn BeFree Filter Cartridge (sold separately)
- Ultra-light water storage solution for camping, hiking, or any backcountry adventure
- Fold or crush to collapse down and pack into the included 4×4 in. storage bag
- The flexible design makes it so light and compact, you’ll forget it’s in your pack
- Attach to your pack or hang with top and side tie-downs
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- The 42mm screw cap makes it easy to fill and the rigid rim allows for easy pouring
- Backcountry water filter compatible, the Katadyn® BeFree™ Filter (sold separately) screws on to the top allowing you to filter more water at camp
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
Capacity: 2 L / 70 fl oz
Weight: 78 g / 2.7 oz
Dimensions: 250.5 mm / 11.25 in x 135.5 mm / 5.3 in
Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane; HDPE
With its perfect balance of weight, comfort, and maximum ventilation the top-of-the-line Fourteener 24 takes hydration to new heights.
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.