- Messaging: Send private or group messages, or broadcast to any nearby goTenna. All messages are compatible and interoperable with both iOS and Android devices.
- Offline Maps: Download detailed offline maps of any location in the world. Your goTenna’s offline maps will allow you to use GPS even without cellular service.
- Location Sharing: Share and request location information with other goTenna users. Allow trusted contacts to automatically receive your location information whenever they need it.
- Message Confirmation: Know that your messages were successfully delivered to other goTenna devices. goTenna will automatically retry to send a message, but you will always know who in your group did not receive it.
goTenna: Mesh Off-Grid Communication Tool
goTenna Mesh pairs with your iOS or Android device to enable texting and GPS location sharing in areas with no cell service.
goTenna Mesh turns your iPhone or Android into an off-grid communications tool, enabling you to text & share GPS locations on detailed offline maps. goTenna Mesh is lightweight, weather-proof, and easy to use.
- 24+ hour battery life on standby
- Flash memory good for 100s of messages
- Compatible with newer versions of iOS and Android
- Rechargable lithium-polymer battery
- Micro-USB connector
- Dimensions: Roughly 4 in x 1 in x 0.5 in
- Weight: 1.7 oz
Nearly double the capacity of the original, the 1.0L Katadyn BeFree water bottle and filter still gives you the same freedom to drink from almost any water source... and you can take a little more with you.$44.95
The Ultimate Fire Starter™ is like a cigarette lighter for primitive skills enthusiasts. It provides everything you need to start a roaring fire except the fuel.$24.95
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.