Vargo: Decagon Alcohol Stove
This one-piece titanium stove is built to withstand the abuse of any outdoor adventure, and it weighs just 1.2 ounces.
Out of stock
The Decagon’s one-piece titanium construction makes it one of the most durable alcohol stoves on the market. It’s built to withstand the abuse of any outdoor adventure, and weighs just 1.2 ounces.
- One-piece, titanium construction sets the standard for alcohol stove durability
- Large center hole makes filling and lighting the stove a snap
- Bottom “stability plate” keeps the stove stable and prevents pot tipping
- Requires little to no maintenance
- Simple to use with reliable performance
- Weight: 1.2 ounces (34 grams)
- Stability plate diameter: 4.25 inches (107 mm)
- Height: 1.25 inches (32 mm)
- Burner diameter: 2.25 inches (57 mm)
- Fuel capacity: 2 ounces (59 ml)
- Burn time: ~20 minute
Large enough to use as a cooking pot, yet small enough to use as a bowl, the Vargo Titanium Sierra 750 brings new functionality to the classic Sierra cup design.$49.95
The Vargo original that started it all has gotten a major upgrade since its inception in 2003. Now with a wider filling hole for faster fueling and multi-fuel capability for burning fuel tabs and gels, the Triad continues to stand apart as one of the best.$34.95
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.