Cotopaxi: Tarak 20L Climbing Pack
The purpose-designed, no-frills Tarak is primarily designed to organize gear for multi-pitch lead climbing and backcountry skiing.
Out of stock
The purpose-designed, no-frills Tarak is primarily designed to organize gear for multi-pitch lead climbing and backcountry skiing. Like all of Cotopaxi’s Del Día items, each Tarak is made with repurposed materials, which means no two look exactly alike.
- 210D nylon 66 ripstop, 210D nylon Dynagin ripstop
- Streamlined ice tool carry system
- Configurable compression and lash points
- Removable foam frame sheet; hardboard not included
- Hydration sleeve
- Zippered front pocket and top lid
- Low-profile shoulder straps
- Removable waist belt
- One-of-a-kind Del Día colorway available
- Weight: 1lb 3oz
- Capacity: 20L (1220cu in)
- Dimensions: 21 x 8.5 x 8in (53 x 22 x 20cm)
The Kammok Tote is a fully up-cycled product, made from the leftover materials of the Roo hammock.$9.00
The Limited collection Minimalist wallet features a softer finish.$12.00
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.