CamelBak: Sundowner LR 22 Women’s Hydration Pack
This 22-liter hydration pack has been specially designed for women who hike steep, technical trails.
Out of stock
The Sundowner LR is designed for women who hike steep, technical trails. Its hydration reservoir is nestled in the base of the pack, shifting the load from your shoulders to your hips to provide a lower center of gravity (and thus more stability). That reservoir contains if fitted with CamelBak’s Crux LR technology, so it provides 20% more water per sip.
The 22-liter pack is built to store everything you’ll need for a demanding day-long hike: pockets for organizing your essentials (keys, wallet and phone), a stretch overflow compartment perfect for damp or sweaty layers, and trekking pole attachments. The women’s-specific design also features a shorter backpanel and contoured shoulder straps designed to fit closely without squashing your chest.
- The brand new Crux LR reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail
- Separate reservoir compartment stows your water supply away from your gear
- Reservoir compression cinches water to the small of your back to reduce sloshing as you drink
- Air suspension back panel holds the pack away from your back for maximum ventilation and air flow
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Ventilated hip belt features cargo pockets to keep essentials within easy reach
- Stretch overflow exterior pockets for quick stash access
- Trekking pole attachment and tool loop let you attach and remove extra gear to exterior of your pack
- Load lifters provide maximum comfort and even load distribution
- Cargo compression cinches your cargo where it counts for a secure and comfortable carry
- Women’s-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit
- Hydration Capacity: 3L
- Gear Capacity: 19L
- Pack Weight: 2lbs 10oz.
- Dimensions: 19.7 x 11.4 x 13 in
- Exterior Pockets: 8
- Back Panel : Air Suspension™ Back Panel. Uses suspended open mesh to keep the pack off the hiker’s back for maximum ventilation and air flow.
- Waist Belt: Padded Foam with cargo pockets
- Accessories Included: Magnetic Tube Trap™
- BPA/BPS/BPF FREE
The Kammok Tote is a fully up-cycled product, made from the leftover materials of the Roo hammock.$9.00
This lightweight, water-resistant tote is perfect for bike commuters, especially in rainy cities$60.00
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.