CamelBak: Sequoia 22 Women’s Hydration Pack
The 22-liter Sequoia is CamelBak’s most technical women’s hydration pack.
Out of stock
When it’s hot and sunny at the trailhead but cold and windy at the summit, the Sequoia has you covered—it features a 3-liter Crux reservoir to keep you hydrated, plus an ultra-ventilated NV back panel, with molded pods that move with your body while letting air circulate through.
The pack’s load-bearing waist belt also includes zippered cargo pockets, so you can easily grab snacks and essentials without removing your pack. The large storage compartment is ideal for layers and lunch, and the smaller pockets are designed to keep your gear organized and accessible, with room for keys and essentials, a fleece-lined compartment for sunglasses, and loops for carrying trekking poles.
Throwing in some extra layers? The external overflow pocket stretches to fit even more gear, while the four-point compression lets you cinch the pack down when you’re carrying lighter loads. The Sequoia is also engineered specifically for women, with a shorter torso length and S-shaped shoulder straps that curve around your chest.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks
- Separate reservoir compartment stows your water supply away from your gear
- NV™ back panel features upper pods that articulate for maximum comfort and superior ventilation, while lower pod provides load transfer
- Load bearing hip belt with cargo has open mesh to maximize breathability and keep essentials within easy reach
- Stretch overflow exterior pockets for quick stash access
- Trekking pole attachement and tool loop let you attach and remove extra gear to exterior of your pack
- Load lifters provide maximum comfort and even load distribution
- Cargo compression cinches your cargo where it counts for a secure and comfortable carry
- Main compartment and separate essentials pocket organizes your lunch, gear and one day peak ascent needs.
- Women’s-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit
- Hydration Capacity: 3L
- Gear Capacity: 19L
- Pack Weight: 2lbs 3oz.
- Dimensions: 20.5 x 9.4 x 13.8 in
- Exterior Pockets: 8
- Back Panel : NV™ Back Panel. Upper pods articulate for maximum comfort and superior ventilation, while lower pod provides load transfer.
- Waist Belt: Padded Mesh with one cargo pocket
This sturdy, water-resistant container is our favorite way to keep gear organized at base camp or in the back of your adventure rig.
The S.H.A.D.O. 28L-LF is a US-made day pack designed to perform in a multitude of environments and use cases, both off and on the grid.$260.00
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.