CamelBak: Franconia LR 24 Hiking Hydration Pack
This innovative hydration pack is designed to carry a day’s worth of food, fuel, and gear.
Out of stock
Designed for technical, all-day hikes, the Franconia LR is CamelBak’s top-of-the-line lumbar hiking pack. Its Crux LR reservoir design delivers 20% more water per sip than traditional hydration bladders.
- The brand new Crux LR reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail
- Separate reservoir compartment stows your water supply away from your gear
- Reservoir compression cinches water to the small of your back to reduce sloshing as you drink
- Air suspension back panel holds the pack away from your back for maximum ventilation and air flow
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Ventilated hip belt features cargo pockets to keep essentials within easy reach
- Stretch overflow exterior pockets for quick stash access
- Trekking pole attachment and tool loop let you attach and remove extra gear to exterior of your pack
- Load lifters provide maximum comfort and even load distribution
- Cargo compression cinches your cargo where it counts for a secure and comfortable carry
- Hydration Capacity: 3L/100 fl oz
- Gear Capacity: 21L
- Pack Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz/1.2 kg
- Dimensions: 20.9 x 11.6 x 12.2 in
- Exterior Pockets: 8
The ultra-lightweight Conductor features water resistant materials and balances clean style with wild durability.$98.00
The Traveler’s sophisticated looks meet any dress code, and it’s tough enough to last a lifetime on the trail or at sea.$30.00
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.