CamelBak: Fourteener 24 Hydration Pack
With its perfect balance of weight, comfort, and maximum ventilation the top-of-the-line Fourteener 24 takes hydration to new heights.
Out of stock
Starting with CamelBak’s new 3 liter Crux Reservoir—the Fourteener 24 rides on the revolutionary NV™ Back Panel, which keeps you cool and comfortable with multi-directional ventilation and fully-articulated suspension. Paired with the internal framesheet, structured waist belt and the well-engineered load carriage for distributing weight, the Fourteener 24 always sits comfortably on your back under any load. Large main compartment, stretch overflow front pocket, two stretch side pockets for carrying essentials and a quick-access fleece-lined pocket for your sunglasses, smartphone or other valuables. Four point compression and multiple lash points for ice axes, trekking poles or other gear.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks
- Separate reservoir compartment stows your water supply away from your gear
- NV™ back panel features upper pods that articulate for maximum comfort and superior ventilation, while lower pod provides load transfer
- Load bearing hip belt with cargo has open mesh to maximize breathability and keep essentials within easy reach
- Stretch overflow exterior pockets for quick stash access
- Trekking pole attachement and tool loop let you attach and remove extra gear to exterior of your pack
- Load lifters provide maximum comfort and even load distribution
- Cargo compression cinches your cargo where it counts for a secure and comfortable carry
- Main compartment and separate essentials pocket organizes your lunch, gear and one day peak ascent needs.
- Hydration Capacity: 3L
- Gear Capacity: 21L
- Pack Weight: 2lbs 9oz.
- Dimensions: 22 x 9.4 x 13.4 in
- Exterior Pockets: 8
- Back Panel : NV™ Back Panel. Upper pods articulate for maximum comfort and superior ventilation, while lower pod provides load transfer.
- Waist Belt: Padded Mesh with one cargo pocket
This lightweight carbon fiber knife is a must for any EDC. It's sleek, stylish, and easy to fit in a pocket or daypack.$62.99
Stylish, ultra-light, and modern carbon fiber belt clip keeps your keys organized and within reach at all times$21.99
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.