CamelBak: Chute Vacuum Insulated 20 oz Bottle
This insulated water bottle will keep drinks cold for up to 24 hours (and even longer if you add ice).
The vacuum-insulated steel Chute® keeps things frosty for up to 24 hours—even longer if you add ice. Plus, a new magnetic top keeps the cap out of the way while you drink.
The bottle is designed for chugging, with a high-flow spout and a cap that fits neatly into the handle to stay out of your way when you’re drinking. The double-walled design keeps condensation from collecting on the outside of the bottle, and the powder-coated paint job keeps things colorful while giving you a little extra grip.
- Magnetic Handle: Keeps the cap stowed while drinking
- Vacuum insulation keeps beverages cold for 48 hours and hot for 6 hours
- Angled spout provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
- Internal Cap Threads: No more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
- Spout cap snaps into handle to prevent it from getting in the way when drinking
- Cap assembly is top-rack dishwasher safe (hand wash vessel)
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- Capacity: 0.6L/20 fl oz
- Weight: 11.1 oz.
- Dimensions: 4 x 2.75 x 9 in
- Vessel Material: 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free
The handle of this LED flashlight can conceal 10 ounces of booze and two collapsible shot glasses.$72.50
With its perfect balance of weight, comfort, and maximum ventilation the top-of-the-line Fourteener 24 takes hydration to new heights.
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.