CamelBak: Arete 18 Hydration Pack
This lightweight 18-liter daypack can also be used as a hydration sleeve for larger packs.
The Arete 18 is perfect for short day hikes—it has room for snacks, essential layers, and 1.5 liters of water. It can also be reversed to serve as an insulated reservoir sleeve for a larger pack.
That makes it a great option for multi-day backpacking trips. Just use it as a hydration sleeve for your large pack on travel days, then reverse it for use on side hikes.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks
- Reversible design converts into an insulated reservoir sleeve
- Ultralight and compressible materials
- Removable sternum strap for a custom fit
- Secure zippered pocket for essentials
- Hydration Capacity: 1.5L
- Gear Capacity: 16.5L
- Pack Weight: 0lbs 10oz.
- Dimensions: 15.9 x 9.1 x 9.1 in
- Exterior Pockets: 3
- Back Panel : Padded Nylon
- Waist Belt: N/A
The Limited collection Vanguard Billfold features a softer finish.$30.00
This ornate fixed-blade knife fits a triple laminated stainless steel blade into a countoured handle crafted from birch, staghorn, and leather. It comes with a genuine leather sheath.$134.00
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.