- Made with Pendleton wool fabric
- Limited production per design
- Waterproof shell on one side
- Hand sewn in Portland, OR
- Carrier included
- Size: 58″ x 58″
- Double stitch: (2) top stitch
- Thread: Double core 50+
- Exterior fabric: Synthetic material with laminate membrane (waterproof/breathable)
- Exterior fabric ratings: Waterproof 10,000/Breathable 3,000
- Interior layer: Made with Pendleton wool fabric
- Binding: Wool felt from Pendleton Mills
The Glider™ hammock shelter features a fully integrated rainwater retention system, opening up new opportunities for water collection from the backyard to backcountry.$230.00
The Kammok Python straps are 10 ft. daisy chain suspension straps that help you quickly and safely hang your Kammok Roo hammock from any tree, rock, post or anchor point.$19.00
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.