- Small batch production
- fabrics seen in the picture are the last to be made available in the United States. Most offerings will only see 15-25 blankets (max) produced in any one combination
- Technical fabrics:
- single layer
- waterPROOF on one side (water resistant is worthless in the Pacific Northwest, so we will only produce waterproof blankets)
- plush fleece on the other
- technical fabric keeps the heat in however regulates the temperature with the breathable feature to not make you uncomfortable
- Edge binding (selected pairing will be noted for each blanket)
- Double folded bias tape binding: Industrial cotton/poly blend to give the finish a commercial level strength
- Brand tag
- leather and riveted with heat embossed logo
- acts as a means to hang or attach the blanket
- Designed, hand cut and hand sewn in Portland, ORE, USA
- Dimensions: about 5′ x 5′
- Single Stitch
- Fabric: Synthetic material with laminate membrane (waterproof, breathable)
- Fabric face ratings: Waterproof 10,000/Breathable 3,000
- Interior side: Plush Fleece
- Binding: cotton/polyester blend
Incredibly light and extremely versatile, the Kammok Kuhli is an adaptable weather shelter that protects against wind, rain, heat, and snow.$159.00
This down hammock underquilt is designed for use with sleeping hammocks in cold climates (at or above 30°F).$329.00
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Chat with Us
Try our new chat feature below. Sometimes we’re not always live on chat. But if we are there, we would love to assist you.
You can call us at (888) 563-1228 and talk to us directly. We are standing by.
Prepare. Outfit. Experience.
Those are the three phases of every outdoor adventure, from a winter bike commute to a month long trek through the wilderness. All three are essential to a successful trip and Shoulders of Giants can help you with each one.