Eating these roasted Brussels sprouts and heirloom potatoes are is just like eating chips and salsa; they’re crispy, crunchy finger food with a salty bite. And dipping them into Sriracha Aioli is the cherry on top!
These are a great side dish to any protein. I make them all the time as an easy side-dish when I’m craving chips and salsa but want something a bit healthier.
They can be made easily on the Skottle stove, in a cast iron skillet, or over the campfire!
Ingredients (for vegetables):
- 5-6 handfuls brussels sprouts, halved
- 3-4 handfuls mini heirloom potatoes, skin on
- several dashes of any other spices you like (I use cumin and cayenne pepper)
- sea salt and black pepper
- coconut oil cooking spray (I suggest Kelapo brand)