The work day is over and now it is time to fuel your engine. If you have a busy schedule and time is tight, consider this easy and healthy meal that will power you into the next work day or adventure.
- 1lb pastured chicken breast, cubed*
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Place the coconut oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Once the oil is melted, add the garlic and rosemary and sauté until fragrant; about 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and cook until chicken is cooked through; about 10-15 minutes stirring frequently
- Serve over jasmine rice and/or vegetables.