It is late afternoon and hunger is starting to set in. A quick scan of the pantry returns little ingredients available for quick and healthy snack. You do find some nice fresh raspberries though! This quick sandwich will surely calm the hunger pains while keeping from weighing you down and over filling you before dinner.
- 2 pieces sourdough bread
- 2 tbsp fresh ground almond butter
- ¼ – 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- Spread almond butter on each piece of bread and top one piece with the raspberries. Place the other piece of bread on top and EAT!
- Feel free to substitute almond butter with pecan butter, cashew butter or coconut butter.
- Blueberries or blackberries are also great options in lieu of or in addition to the raspberries.