It is finally the weekend! Now what to have for breakfast on your lazy Sunday morning? These little pancakes are yummy and portable while being easy to cook and take with you on that day’s adventure. Love pancakes but hate the mess involved? Well this recipe will set you up for a week’s worth of pancake lovin’!
- ½ cup Organic Whole Rolled Oats
- 3 Whole Eggs (best if room temp…)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract (optional, but definitely suggested!)
- 1 packets/tsp Truvia/Xylitol
- 1 tbsp melted Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs together. And then whisk in Vanilla, Truvia/Xylitol, Coconut Oil and Cinnamon.
- Stir in Oats and pour mixture into a medium nonstick skillet – sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Let cook on low-medium heat for 3-4 minutes and flip. Cook for 2-3 minutes on other side.
- Remove from skillet and let cool.
- Once cooled, cut into squares or like a pizza; once completely cooled, place in Tupperware or plastic baggies and store in fridge for easy grab and go each morning.
***This pancakes recipe makes 1 serving. I like to make 7 batches on a Sunday and keep in the freezer to easily grab and go each morning. I will simply set one baggie in the fridge the night before I will need it so that it thaws…